We follow the National Curriculum enhanced by a rich programme of memorable learning experiences designed for the needs of our children.
The Thoresby Curriculum has five key drivers:
- Academic Readiness– so that our children are well equipped for secondary school and beyond
- Character Building– so that our children have resilience, determination and are good people that make positive contributions
- Restorative Behaviours – so that our children take responsibility for their actions and can build successful relationships
- Wider Life Experiences– so that our children have opportunities to discover hidden talents, nurture their passions and ultimately discover their own niche
- Being Socially and Emotional Secure– so that our children develop healthy minds and bodies