The school has a uniform policy and we hope that all children will wear the clothing recommended.
Our school colours have been carefully selected so that all items can be purchased from supermarkets. However, items with the school logo are available directly from the link below;
STEADY SCHOOL AND SPORTSWEAR.
- Red polo shirt
- Navy jumper/cardigan
- Grey/ black trousers, skirts or pinafores
- Blue/red gingham dresses
- Black, grey or white socks
- Black, grey, red, navy or white tights
- Black shoes or trainers that are suitable to run in (non-branded)
- Suitable footwear for PE
- Outdoor PE kit is not necessary but children do need a pair of shorts or leggings for PE gymnastics.
- Red or blue bookbags
We do ask for reasons of health and safety that the wearing of jewellery is kept to a minimum. A wristwatch and stud type earrings may be worn if you consider the child old enough to take responsibility for them (both of these must be removed for PE).
Water bottles are required; these are to be taken home nightly to refill and bring back into school the next day. Pencil cases and own stationary are not required.
Please label all clothing and equipment